Friday, 2 May 2014

Getting into the swing!


Friday already. can you believe how quick this week has gone, maybe it's just me but the time seems to fly by.
 Well anyway, I'm getting into blogging again, all be it slowly, I'm still tweaking the old blog, not been 100% happy with it, keep making little changes, but I'm getting there.

I'm entering this card into one or two challenges, details of which I'll put below, I've been struggling with taking photo's to be honest, I don't really understand the settings I'm supposed to have the camera on, so long since I've used it to take cards, so I've been trying different things out so what d'ya all think, are they looking OK?






Challenges:----

    Papertake Weekly -- Sketchie free for all (I chose sketch 89)
    Crafty Sentiments Designs -- Anything Goes
    Through the craft room door -- Anything Goes
    Divas by design -- April Showers
    Penny's Papercrafty -- Pastel Colours
    Card Galore Encore -- Anything Goes    Crafty Girls -- Anything Goes Goodies Used:---
  Papers -- Pink Petticoat
  Image -- Rachelle Anne Miller (pre-coloured from CD)



12 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Jacee, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Jules said...

Hey!!!

You are back!!!

So lovely to see you making and posting again.

I hope all is good at your end.

I am loving your card with all its beautiful layers (inside and out) and that image is super cute!

Hope you are enjoying being back in blogland.

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend.

So pleased you are back.

Love Jules xx

Roxann said...

This is absolutely adorable, Jacee! I love your design and I love mousies. So glad you shared your talent at TTCRD.

Gemma said...

Such a gorgeous card and I love the inside of the card and the envelope.
Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes challenge #5
Gemma xx

Loopylou. said...

omgosh that is just too cute! I adore that little mousey!!
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Divas by design challenge bog
hugs Lou xx

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous card love the image and papers and great layout inside and out-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
carol DT x

Laura W said...

This is just lovely, inside and out. I recently bought a new camera and I too am trying to figure out the best option. Just keep playing around, you'll figure it out :) Thank you for joining our 'pastel colour' challenge at Penny's challenges. Best of luck to you :)

NGCARDS said...

Such a lovely card! I love the image you have used too. Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Rosietoes said...

Love this card Jacee. The colours are fab and the lo just perfect. x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jacee I have to tell you how much I love your card designs this one is perfection everything just matches beautifully the papers, design and that image look truly wonderful. I am so looking forward to coming back for more views of your work.
hugs
lorraine x

Kates said...

Such a cute card! thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes May Challenge

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails