Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Cup Of Roses!

Afternoon blogging buddies.

What a morning I've had, not stopped since I got up! 

We were on holiday last week, good old Mr Blogger did well with my scheduled posts don't 'ya think?  I did wonder if he'd manage it, good on him! 

What with being busy at the weekend with my birthday tea which I was telling you about in my previous post, shopping, washing, and this morning doing a mountain of ironing, blimey, don't know how me and DH can create so much washing for goodness sake!!

Think I've caught up now and things are running a bit more 'as normal', well as normal as it gets at our house!

So on to crafting.......

Don't you just love the colour of these papers?  I think they are so clean and fresh. They are from 'Cupcake boutique' again, I'm giving that pad some hammering just lately. The checkered paper is K & Co, image is  pre-coloured digital, although I do go over it again with my Polycolor pencils. Sentiment on the front is from L.O.V. inside sentiment is computer generated, any other bits are from my stash.

So that's my lot for today, except to say that challenges and recipe are as usual below. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.





Challenges....

Fantastic Tuesday...Anything goes
Ladybug Crafts...Anything goes
Papertake Weekly....Anything goes
Through The Craft door...Anything goes
Craft-Dee Bowz....Anything goes with a bow
Crafting From The Heart..Anything goes
Craft You Passion...Ribbons
The Pink Elephant...Anything goes
WhoopsiDaisy....Pastel Colours
613 Avenue Create...Anything goes
Just For Fun....Anything goes

Card Recipe....

Papers...Cupcake Boutique & K & Co
Image...By Digital
Sentiment...Lily of the Valley
Ribbon, card stock, brads, from stash.


18 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card Jacee love, love that beautiful image also the wonderful papers I can see why you use them a lot they are rather lovely.
hugs
lorraine x

Vicki robertson said...

Gorgeous card! Love your color combo and the bow is fabulous! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ July Challenge.

Chris said...

A lovely card. Beautiful image and design. Such gorgeous colours!

Thanks for joining our challenge at Ladybugs Craft Ink!
Chris
X

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Hi Jacee, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. I'm so glad you've decided to follow me - I'm following you back now! You have such a beautiful style and use such pretty colours.
Rebecca.

Tracey said...

Hi Jacee, so glad you visited my blog & led me to your wonderful blog :o) I'm following you too now.
I love the colours of this pretty card.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Faith A said...

Oh! my goodness, I can only say ALL of your cards are amazing, so very beautiful. In fact you may even have persuaded me to spend when I have vowed NO more.

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. You have me too.

Betty said...

Beautiful card Jacee love those flowers. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and for becoming a follower. I'm now following you . Just going to have a browse at your lovely creations
Bettyxxx

Tammy said...

Thanks for visiting me today! Your cards are beautiful! I'll be back for sure!

Shirley said...

Thank you for following my blog Jacee, I'm following you now. Your cards are beautiful. I see you are getting a Portrait so if you need any help with it just ask .

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Jacee..gorgeous papers and colours and the image is beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful card, I love the colour - so pretty! A gorgeous image too and the bow is a lovely finishing touch. Hope you're having a good weekend.
Rebecca.

Bonnie Irvine said...

Your card is lovely inside and out. Those papers are beautiful and complement the image so well. Pretty use of the ribbon, too. Thanks for playing along with our Ribbon Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges this week. I hope we see you again soon.

haththi said...

Lovely design. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart. Good luck!

haththi said...

So Cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart. Good luck!

CraftingMum said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 42 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Nance E Salkeld said...

Gorgeous card. Beautiful inside and out. Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge for our Anything Goes! Nance, DT

Richard Dalton said...

Thank you so much for joining our us over at the 'Just for Fun' Challenge Blog. The theme is Anything Goes!

I agree the papers are very fresh an summery....its a gorgeous card, inside and out!

I hope you will pop back and join us next month...

Crafty Love and Hugs
Richard
xxxx
JFF DT Member

(Link for my blog provided here, feel free to pop along and follow me.... www.craftsbytitch.blogspot.co.uk)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails