Tuesday, 12 August 2014

That Little Girlie Again!

Afternoon Bloggers.

Oh boy is it windy or what?  I know we shouldn't grumble about the weather but it's so changeable, doesn't allow you to plan for anything. 

Me and DH enjoy our bike rides, we have a hitch on the back of the car, load up the bikes and off we go. 
We don't go on roads, heaven forbid, it's bad enough in a car, no, we go on traffic free routes, either along sea fronts or on routes that used to be railway lines that they have now made into paths for walkers, horses, cyclists and the like, much safer I can tell you, and very scenic too. We take a packed lunch, and we make a day of it, anyway, what with rain and now wind we can't plan when to  go.

 We did manage to go last week and the week before, we dropped lucky and grabbed a day when it was pretty nice, but there's no way I can cycle in this wind, crikey, the poor old knees won't stand for any of that! 
So we will have to be patient and wait for a day when it's a bit calmer, still, at least I can get in the Den and do a bit of crafting, speaking of which....

So on to crafting.....

It's that little girlie again from L.O.V, I think she is so sweet, I'm afraid I can't tell you much about the papers as they are some that I've had tucked away since I don't know when, it was time they got an airing, so here she is.

As usual, challenges below, hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

     Challenges.....

     Crafty Sentiments...Anything Goes
      Fantastic Tuesday...Anything Goes
      Pin-spirational....Anything Goes
      Through The Craft Room Door....Anything Goes
     Craft Dee Bowz...Anything Goes With A Bow
     Crafting From The Heart...Anything Goes
      My Craft Creations....Anything Goes
      The Paper Shelter...Make It Digital
   
   
   

      






33 comments:

chrissy xx said...

BEAutiful! What FABulous colours this little sweetie is..LOving your design with these delicious dies and pretty ribbon.
Chrissyxx
Sorry things haven't gone to plan! No joy when the weather's bad x

Liz McGuire, said...

Aww, this is so sweet, and love the inside too, Liz x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Adorable, Adorable - love the inside too!!

Sue B said...

Aww the image is really sweet Jacee… and love the scrummy papers ! the pretty ribbon/bow and candi finish it off perfectly! :-)
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Rosietoes said...

Love the colours Jacee. Remind me of chocolates - yum! Hope this weather improves and you can give those knees a work out! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Jacee she is beautiful so are those lush papers, fabulous strip of embossing that chocolate ribbon and bow are gorgeous. Jacee this is a terrific card design I love it. I wanted to also thank you for your lovely comments that you leave for me on my blog. I hope that the wind dies down soon so that you can enjoy your bike rides again they sound really lovely.
hugs
lorraine x

Donna Maligno said...

Adorable image with great design to showcase it! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ August challenge.

Carol S. said...

Pretty image and a lovely card. Have to say I am a LOTV addict. Hugs, Carol S.xx

jimlynn said...

Your bike rides sound heavenly! Know that must be fun.
Love your pretty card and all the brown tones. Cute image too.
Lynn

Chrissy said...

She is such a little cutie with her little dog...so adorable Jacee..love the papers and colour scheme and the embossed panel...gorgeous card.Hope the weather picks up for you...I'm heading into Spring and our weather is very up and down...hot then cold...today!..FREEZING.

Luv CHRISSYxx

rachel taylor said...

lovely sweet cute image thanks for sharing with FTT this week rachel dt

rachel taylor said...

lovely sweet cute image thanks for sharing with FTT this week rachel dt

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card. The image is adorable and i love the pretty papers and layout.
Lorraine x

Pat K said...

Wonderful colours for this cute pair Jacee...great texture and design. Hope the wind dies down for you soon. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter. Pat K x

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful sweet card, thanks for following my blog, returned the following. cheers Sue N x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jacee, I like the adorable image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Marie said...

Thanks for playing with us over at TPS this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Shirley said...

Gorgeous colours Jacee and the image is delightful. Hope you get your cycle ride in soon. I go walking every Wednesday with a friend. We too stay off road -the Pennines trail, an ex railway line is right on our doorstep and is popular with walkers cyclists and horse riders. Weather looking a bit iffy this morning so I shall be taking my mac !!

Michelle J M said...

Oh this is absolutely adorable! Love that little image and your papers look fabulous, so well matched. I too cannot bear this wind, luckily it has quietened down her now, but it is not warm. Hope you get to cycle soon! Michelle x

Erin Bentley said...

Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

cuilliesocks said...

hello Jacee, I'm so sorry I thought I had it the follow button, but obviously not, I am certainly going to do it now.
This is such a pretty card, wonderful LOTV image and beautifully coloured. Lovely design and embellishments.
Your blog is so pretty with gorgeous cards, It wll be a pleasure to follow you, Kate x

coops said...

so stunning jacee.adorable sweet image and i love your fab design and choc colours ;D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Ahhh Jacee .. .. this is gorgeous and I love the sentiment too.

A super special make!

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

An absolutely beautiful card! The image is so cute and I love the brown colour scheme, so elegant!
Rebecca.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jacee thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment it is very much appreciated.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous image and card inside and out.
Sue xx

aussie aNNie said...

Super cute card, lovely colours and your image is so gorgeous.xx
♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Monica Edwards said...

Fabulous project. thanks so much for joining us at Craft-Dee Bowz!! be sure to join us for next months challenge as well!

MaryH said...

The gentle beiges & tans you selected for your background papers were perfect for this sweet image. Love the little one swinging with her puppy, and I'm really liking her hair style too! Lots of pretty embellies, and just a delightful card. TFS

Katie Melhus said...

What an absolutely adorable card, Jacee! Thanks for the super sweet comment on my blog and showing me to your blog - I'm your newest follower! :)

Melanie Smith said...

Such a sweet card. Childhood is so inocent and you have captured that here. Great job! Thank you for participating with us over at Through The Craft Room Door. Good luck! Melanie, DT

Sheila said...

lovely card

JD/ Jill said...

This is a really sweet image...so nicely done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails