Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Silhouette Portrait Card

Just a quick one from me today folks.

I've been playing with my new toy, and after a bit of swearing and some help from Shirley at 'Shirley's Cards', I have made one or two cards.

Shirley designs some smashing files for the Silhouette, some free, some to purchase.

 This isn't actually one of Shirley's files, I had made a card with one of her's, but I didn't have time to photograph it before I had to post it or it wouldn't have got to the recipient in time for 'the day', but I will make another one with her files and let you see it then. 

Do pop along to Shirley's blog if you use the Silhouette and have a look at her lovely files, she is so generous, thanks Shirley, (and for the help)

I do hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.



Card Recipe...

Silhouette Cutting File, free...Birds Cards
Green backing paper...Kay & Co
Ribbon & Gem from stash
Sentiment...Computer Generated

15 comments:

Linny said...

Fabulous card Jacee, good to see you getting to grips with your Cameo. Linda x

Shirley said...

Well done Jacee it's a lovely card and I'm sure there will be no stopping you now that you have got the hang of the Portrait. Thank you for link to my Blog - I am pleased that I was able to help you.

Carole said...

Lovely card Jacee...very classy.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Jacee...so elegant and love the colour in the background and beautiful bow..I love the lovely lacy overlay...beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jacee this looks elegant, classy and very expensive, wow, it looks like your new toy is going to be used quite a bit, lol, seriously gorgeous.
hugs
lorraine x

Michelle J M said...

Fabulous card Jacee. So elegant and I love your colour choice. Michelle x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - this is so elegant - love it!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jacee,a very elegant design.
Kevin xx

aussie aNNie said...

Great result. Shirley has helped me a lot too in the early days and a wonderful creator...Her designs are awesome have a folder full....
anyway love your bow as well.xxx
have you entered my birthday candy.♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Tammy said...

Lovely card and beautiful background and color! Congratulations, you are a winning commenter for the Just Inklined Blog Hop! Please email me at rabbit2778@comcast.net so I can send you your prize!

Rosietoes said...

Wonderful and elegant card. Love it. x
The rain has stopped now and it's muggy hot here. :)

Becky said...

wow, this is stunning!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A stunning design, so elegant!
Rebecca.

Faith A said...

Another beauty and love the green background. and your bow is smashing.

Agree about Shirley she is a rock with her help.

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails